If you wish to discuss with one of our highly trained staff please call 01942 230 292
Or email email@example.com for further information now.
At NGTC, we believe that supporting candidates from day one is essential, from helping them make sure they choose the right qualification as they learn and progress through their qualification, so they stay on the right track and as they near the end, to think about their next steps. For NGTC, good quality support is the key to candidate achievement and success.
When you do a qualification with NGTC, you're not alone. Our qualified and experienced assessors are there to help; NGTC provide appropriate information, advice and guidance support to all learners.
· Carry out an initial assessment with you to find out about your job and your needs
· Explain your options so you can choose the right qualification/level/units to help you achieve your goals
· Put you in touch with any other organisations, if necessary, that can help with any extra support you might want or need
· Tell you about the NVQ assessment process, and any paperwork you might need to complete
· Monitor/review your progress as you work through your qualification, and provide detailed tips and advice to help you gather the evidence you need and toward the end of your qualification
· Discuss what learning or other next steps you may want to consider.
NGTC understands researching information on training and associated funding can be time-consuming and fairly complex. Our staff are very experienced and skilled in this and could save you time and frustration. Here’s how we could help:
- An initial consultation to help you assess your training needs against your business objectives
- Recommendations on the most appropriate training programmes for your business and employees, after a ONA.
- Advice on funding which may be available towards the costs of training – many of our qualification programmes are free, subject to meeting eligibility criteria
- Project management of more complex workforce development programmes
- Advice and support for establishing internal training academies.